Monday, June 16, 2008

Have you ever tried the Nintendo Wii?

If not, let me tell you how fun it is! Ashley got one for Father's Day; however, it was really like a family gift that we could all enjoy. We were bowling last night, and it was like we were at the bowling alley! It is so fun. We were able to spend quality time together at home having fun but getting some exercise at the same time. You can't sit and play the Wii...you are moving and in action the whole time!! Our arms were even sore this morning! We also bought the Wii Fit to go with it and we can't wait...hopefully it will give me some very much needed exercise time that I can do while Lyla is sleeping! So....if you haven't tried it, I very much suggest it!

2 comments:

kristen said...

I want to get a Wii for Steve so badly!!! I have heard Wii Fit is hard to find. Where did you get it? Anyway, we are on such a budget it may be forever before we can afford one but I've heard they are so much fun!

Cathy said...

HI! Wanted you to know I shared those pictures with Mema, We love the one where she is laughing, I forwarded to the girls so that they could enjoy also. Hope to see you all soon.
We Love You,
Cathy