Monday, August 1, 2011

It's POTTY time for Lily!!

Ready or not, we are going to try to see if Lily is ready for the potty!  We sure are hoping since we have TWO in diapers!!  Tomorrow is the BIG day!  We have been working up to this day for weeks reading lots and lots of potty books, talking about "big girl" panties, and how princesses go to the potty.  She seems ready and maybe with a few little bribes it might just work!  Since the potty training days of Lyla, a new book has been written about "Potty Training Boot Camp".  I have heard of successes with this plan, so it has made me hopeful.  However, I know there are many that have failed at the plan too...deep down I know it depends on if your child is ready or not!  We will see if Lily is!  PLEASE pray for us during this time.  I know it will be trying especially trying to succeed with 2 other little ones running around!  I am prepped and ready to go bright and early in the morning.  
I hope my 2 year old little princess is ready. 
She has a lot of bribes waiting on her - Dora and Ariel merchandise galore and CHOCOLATE!


We also have a lot of fun things to keep us busy so she will SIT on the potty!  
(Books, coloring, stickers, Ipad, timer, and Princess wipes of course!)

We LOVE charts at our house!  Lily now has one too!  She will add a sticker to the chart each time she goes to the potty.  Hopefully her sticker columns will grow each day.  
Dora and Boots are pulling for her!!

1 comment:

John and Brooke said...

Girl I will for sure say a prayer!!! Hardest thing I have ever done and Will still isn't potty trained!! Good luck!