Saturday, August 13, 2011

My First Day of School

This school year, I will begin my 10th year of teaching!  Wow, does time fly!  I will be teaching first grade, and this year, once again, I have the pleasure of team teaching with a great friend.  She is the best teacher, and we learn from each other everyday!  Team teaching is wonderful and benefits the students greatly.  Two eyes are better than one, and it allows us to do a lot of small group teaching!  We have one large room with the two of us and 36 students.  Our room came together nicely, and I know it will be a great year!













2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for all of the first grade students who get to be in your class this year. Last year was a wonderful experience for us!!! I hope you have a great year. Your room looks awesome.

Goldilocks said...

Your are right the room does look great. I love the new layout. I know Pooh Bear misses you guys and I do to. I hope you have a great year!