Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Peanut Festival Fair

Ashley and I took Lyla to the fair in Dothan.  When I was growing up there wasn't a year that I missed going to the fair, but it has been many years since I have gone...therefore I was excited too!  
Lyla wasn't sure what to expect since this was her first one, but when we arrived she got very excited.  My family met us there too which made it more fun!


Hotdog courtesy of the Hotdog Man!
Lyla's cousin Eli was there too.  They loved riding the rides together. 









The Bumper cars were my favorite!  :)


The 3 of us had a great time.  It was fun spending some quality time with Lyla.
Papa Charles had a pretty good time too!  I couldn't believe that he made it to the fair!
And it was his birthday!
Happy Birthday, Papa Charles!  We love you!
We hope it was the best yet!

1 comment:

kristen said...

I can't believe Papa Charles went to the fair! Papa David did too :)