Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving Program and Feast

Lyla and Lily had their Thanksgiving Program and Feast today!  Lyla was an Indian, and Lily was a Pilgrim.  I was fortunate to get to leave my school for a little bit to go watch.  They began with songs and poems and were too cute!  Lily stayed on stage all of 2 minutes and then saw me.  She then burst into tears and ran my way!  Lyla did a great job and sang and performed the whole time!  I am so proud of my shy, little one!  She has come such a long way.   



Lily's minute of fame!





After the program it was feast time.  It consisted of chicken nuggets, corn, tater tots, and cookies!  :)  They were all so cute and enjoyed every minute!







We are so thankful for the loving teachers that care for our children each day.  
We are so blessed!

No comments: