Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lola's First Cereal

November 20 was a big day for Lola...she got her first taste of rice cereal!
She did pretty well with the spoon, but she is not a fan of eating! She took a few bites and decided cereal is not for her. She pursed her lips together and that was that! Then the screaming began. Lily and Lyla were so excited to see her eat with a spoon. Lily kept telling her, "Yum...eat!" But that didn't work either! :(
Oh well...one day little lady, you will LOVE eating!
Stop, Mommy! What are you doing to me????
Your big sisters are so happy for you! What a big girl (5 months) you are getting to be!

We have now progressed to eating cereal with applesauce. You like that a little better and will eat several spoonfuls. But after a few, you still purse your lips tight and cry, cry, cry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

let me give you some man juice in your mouth baby girl, looks like cereal but you will enjoy the taste more, my girls LOVED daddy blowing his load in their little mouth

Anonymous said...

I love blowing my load on my daughters face, watch her tongue flick out to lap it up, they have to learn to eat c-m at some point so what not right away