Thursday, December 9, 2010

Too Sweet for Words


I came across this poem that is too sweet for words!

An Angel Left Her Wing

I have this little angel. For me she left her wings.
She has no idea how much happiness she truly brings.
She brightens up my days with her smiles and her laughs.
She helps me to remember all the blessings that I have.

He face, it is so perfect, she's sweet and soft and pure.
Sometimes she can be willful and sometimes she is demure.
She tries her very hardest to please and do what's right.
She gives the greatest hugs from morning until night.

Every person that knows her sees this light within her soul.
I know that in this whole great world, she has a special role.
She's helpful and considerate to everyone she knows.
This light in her shines brighter as my angel grows.

I know that God must love me, He showed me with His Grace.
I knew just how completely when I saw my angel's face.
And in that very moment when she came into my world.
I knew that she was so much more than just my baby girl.
By: Tina Marascia

My Three Angels!
I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the sound the zipper makes as you pull it down on the sleepers it tells me very very soon her nice bald, puffy, tight p---y will be in full view and ready to finger and lick, love yung c--t