Monday, December 6, 2010

My Little Turkey

Lyla had her Thanksgiving program at school on Monday, November 22. I wasn't able to attend since I had my own Thanksgiving program with my 1st graders at my school. :( BUT...Grandmother came to the rescue and attended instead! Daddy also got to attend and videoed the whole program for me to see.

Lyla's class dressed as turkeys for the program.
Here are my 2 turkeys the morning of the program all ready for school...
Some children were dressed as Indians and some as turkeys! Here they all are singing their hearts out. Mrs. Jennifer does a great job and makes music fun!

After the program, they had a Thanksgiving feast. They ate chicken nuggets, corn, tater tots, and cookies. What a feast! Yum, Yum!
At the end of the day, I was able to see my little turkey at home.
She was so cute with her big, colorful feathers!
Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you, Lyla!
You did a great job singing in front of all of those people!

No comments: