Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Lola!

On Lola's birthday we had some fun "special" things planned for the day, just for her, since her "day" fell on a Thursday.  We had a small photo shoot with the birthday girl before heading out for the day.



 Then we were off!  Meme, Lyla, Lily, and I took her to the Galleria for lunch, but most importantly to ride on the carousel!  It was raining, so we thought this would be a fun indoor activity.  Let me tell you that SHE LOVED IT!  She was the princess of the carousel!  She smiled so big and waved at everyone she saw.  It was the cutest thing ever.  Her sisters loved it too!






After a few more stops and a little bit of shopping, we came back home to rest.  Later I was unloading the car from a little of grocery shopping and the girls were helping me.  Well Lily found a bowl of mashed potatoes, we had left from lunch and somehow placed them on the floor.  Guess who found them!!  When I turned around, this is what I saw!  At first I didn't know what it was and thought icing at first, but then I knew!  We have got our hands full with this little ONE year old!  :)


After cleaning up the mess, we cooked dinner and had cupcakes for dessert.  This was Lola's first cupcake, and she loved it!  She ate every bite!
Here are the girls singing Happy Birthday to her for the 100th time!  :)


 Of course we ended the night with a present!  She opened one from Meme.  
It was her very own baby doll!


More posts to come from her party!!  :)

No comments: