Thursday, June 23, 2011

Our Little One is ONE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Little Miss Lola Jewel!!!!  
I can't believe it has already been one year since your birth.  This year has flown by and you have grown by leaps and bounds!  Our first year as a family of 5 has been a wonderful one.  We love and adore you!  Here are a few pictures to help us remember your first year!

Newborn...


 Your sisters have adored you from the start!


One month...

 Two months...

 Three months...

Four months...

5 months...

7 months...

8 months...

9 months...

10 months...

11 months...
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  WE LOVE YOU!!!





1 comment:

John and Brooke said...

Thank you for your sweet comments and encouragement on my blog lately!! I didn't even know you had a blog until I saw your comments. You are such a good momma and I am so impressed that after 3, you still keep the blog current and document so much!! I am having a hard time keeping up with 2 :) Hope you are enjoying your summer!!