Sunday, October 9, 2011

Just the TWO of us!

Last Friday, I took off a little early to surprise Lyla and pick her up in CARLINE at daycare!  This has been a wish of hers and with me being a teacher, this is a hard wish to fulfill!  I was so excited as I knew she would have the biggest smile on her face when I arrived.  Just like I knew, she was sitting outside waiting patiently when I arrived with that precious smile.  I tried to get a picture.  Her director said that is the biggest smile she has ever seen at carline!

After I picked her up, Lyla and I were off for a weekend at Meme's - JUST THE TWO OF US!  Grandmother graciously came and kept the other two with Daddy while while we traveled south to see Miss Hannah (my niece) in the National Peanut Festival Pageant.  It was great mommy and daughter time too!  On our way there we pulled through DQ and got blizzards and arrived at Meme's just in time to get ready to go see Hannah in her first night of competition as Miss Abbeville.  She did amazing on Friday night, and Lyla did great sitting the whole time watching and keeping entertained with markers, crayons, and our IPad!  :) Afterwards, it was Mexican for dinner!








On Saturday we slept in and Lyla went to work with Meme while Mama had some relaxation time!  It was a great day and very QUIET!  Papa Charles, Matthew, and Mills begin cooking and getting ready for the BAMA game while we were getting ready for another night of pageant!  Meme, Lyla, and I headed back again for a night of fun.  We watched Hannah and even though she did not win, she did an amazing job!  She looked beautiful, and we were very proud of her!  Afterwards, us girls went to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays.









Sunday came too soon, and it was time for us to head home!  Even though we were sad to leave, we were ready to see our other girls and Daddy at home!  Thank you, Meme and Papa Charles, for a great weekend!

No comments: